100 treasures

Cameron House
Cameron House
Cameron House, Claremont
Situated in leafy Claremont, the Oxbridge-style main building was designed by government architect Hillson Beasley. The site has always been used for educational purposes: it was Claremont Teachers College in 1901, the Western Australian College of Advanced Education, then Edith Cowan University, and, since 2005, the Claremont campus of UWA.

Claremont Campus

Photo: Sally Male, UWA Friends of the Grounds 2009 photographic competition