100 treasures

Shenton House
Shenton House
Shenton House
The Crawley Park house (built around 1846) was described as one of the finest in the colony with landscaped grounds leading to a private jetty. The house, renamed Shenton House in 1963 in honour of Sir George Shenton, is the oldest building on campus. The Centre for Aboriginal Programmes, now known as the School of Indigenous Studies, moved into the building in 1988.
Photo: Ron D’Raine, D’Raine Images